Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Yearning...

I miss You... like I never missed anyone before...
When I close my eyes, my heart whispers your name...
Softly, like an Autumn leaf falling to the ground...
With the golden hues of the setting sun, I look to the horizon...
Knowing that somewhere beyond it, far away...
You are there, casting a spell on me, with the music thats your voice,
The pools of love, thats your eyes...
The strength and support, thats your arms...
Wrapping me in a warmth that makes me melt,
Every time i remember your embrace...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh I miss u tooo sweetheart. Love u lottts. Muaaah!!!!

My Favourite Books

  • The Best Laid Plans (1997)
  • Morning, Noon and Night (1995)
  • Nothing Lasts Forever (1994)
  • The Stars Shine Down (1992)
  • The Sands of Time (1988)
  • Windmills of the Gods (1987)
  • If Tomorrow Comes (1985)
  • Master of the Game (1982)
  • Rage of Angels (1980)