Monday, July 27, 2009

दोस्ती Continued ...


Coke ke saath Dost free! A very inspiring theme for a coke commercial. It makes me wonder, if it were to happen for real? Wouldn’t it be a wonderful gift for so many of those lonely hearts out there… To find your soulmate, your buddy in a total stranger? Its believable. To me. So many of those lonely hearts yearn to be a part of that hep gang that seems to perpetually hang out at the canteen or the coffee shop. Fun? Hmm yeah maybe.

When I introspect, I realize that I have been blessed with some of the most loving friends. I may rave and rant to them about the most idiotic of topics but they would stand by me always. Solid rocks! No matter how many birthdays I might forget, no matter how long I loose touch, they r always there for me, my F.R.I.E.N.D.S.

...to be continued

2 comments:

Unknown said...

SOLID HAIN BOSS !!!!!

Unknown said...

Friendship... is not something you learn in school. But if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything !!!!!

My Favourite Books

  • The Best Laid Plans (1997)
  • Morning, Noon and Night (1995)
  • Nothing Lasts Forever (1994)
  • The Stars Shine Down (1992)
  • The Sands of Time (1988)
  • Windmills of the Gods (1987)
  • If Tomorrow Comes (1985)
  • Master of the Game (1982)
  • Rage of Angels (1980)