Friday, April 10, 2009

Miss You



I miss you when something really good happens, because you are the one I want to share it with.


I miss you when something is troubling me, because you are the one who understands me so well.


I miss you when I laugh and cry because i know that you are the one that makes my laughter grow and my tears disappear.


I miss you all the time, but I miss you most when i lay awake at night and think of all the wonderful times we spent with each other; for those were some of the best times of my life .....


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Awwwwww!!! This is jus so emotional and touchin.. I miss u too sweety.. I know I am not as good as u r blogs make me look like..
Thank You for that!!

S@RG@M said...

Hey! Nice one! I'm sure Suraaj must not be able to control a wide smile that must've stayed there on his face for quite some time after reading this one.

Sanjeev Riat said...

Even I cant help the smile after imagining Suraaj's Condition.

My Favourite Books

  • The Best Laid Plans (1997)
  • Morning, Noon and Night (1995)
  • Nothing Lasts Forever (1994)
  • The Stars Shine Down (1992)
  • The Sands of Time (1988)
  • Windmills of the Gods (1987)
  • If Tomorrow Comes (1985)
  • Master of the Game (1982)
  • Rage of Angels (1980)